* I've gone to Machelle twice for facials, and she is thorough and approachable. She took the time to learn about my skin type, what my lifestyle is like that contributes to my overall skin health, and she consulted with me on what would be the best service to perform and what the follow-ups should be.
* Not once did I feel like she was trying to sell me anything -- it was all genuine, and taking her suggestions proved beneficial when others noticed how great my complexion looks (someone stopped me on the street yesterday, in fact)!
* Try the Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser -- it's effective at cleaning but doesn't give that uncomfortable dry and tight feeling afterward, and it works perfectly with my Clarisonic brush.
* Michelle and I really hit it off and chatted throughout the entire sesh-- she has a natural way of talking to you while working on your face. She doesn't try to upsell other services/products, she just recommends based on need. She also massaged my upper shoulders/neck with this peppermint solution that felt amazing and rubbed my scalp, almost making me fall asleep bc I was so comfortable haha. My skin feels great and I definitely recommend her services :)
* I've had 3 microdermabrasion and facial treatments done by Machelle.
* Machelle is amazing! I've never met an esthetician that cared so much for my skin. She is definitely in the right field. She takes time to do it right and when you leave you feel refreshed and revitalized! She can examine your akin to see what it needs. She's just awesome! I now know where to go for all my facial needs!
* Machelle the esthetian was great. Good, experienced hands that made sure my facial was done well. First time getting a microdermabrasion and she made sure I was informed and comfortable with it. Definitely coming back and recommending to friends.
Thank you to everyone, for the kind words!